At Appalachian Heating, we know that picking a company you can count on to complete AC repair in Mount Hope is important. We understand how important it is to find a dependable company that does good work. We can help. Determining the answers to these questions can help you make a confident, knowledgeable decision.
- How long have you been in business? An experienced company with long-term employees is often a good one.
- Is your company insured? Any pro that works in your home should possess liability insurance to guard you in the case of accidental damage or injury.
- What kinds of licenses and certifications do your technicians carry? A truly professional AC repair company will require their technicians to be licensed, certified and require ongoing education and training of their technicians to keep them up-to-date with the latest trends and developments.
- Do you have any references you can share? A dependable company that can do AC repair should have a variety of references they’ll gladly provide you. Check these references and learn all the details about AC repairs the prospective company has completed.
- Will you offer a written estimate? Make sure to get a written estimate so you can look at all the facts involved with your AC repair. And remember, the cheapest estimate isn’t always the best estimate. Your detailed estimates should help you whittle down companies you aren’t wanting to work with, no matter how cheap they are.
- Do your technicians have experience working on my system? You may want to ensure the company you choose has experience working on your specific equipment, especially if it has any less-common features.
- Will my AC repairs be warrantied? Work that has a warranty is a no-brainer. If a company isn’t okay standing behind their work, maybe you should move on.
If you’d like any more information about AC repairs and would like to talk about these questions with us, give Appalachian Heating a call at 304-707-0600. We’re happy to help!