At Appalachian Heating, we know that selecting a company you can believe in to do AC repair in Mount Hope is important. We know how important it is to find a trustworthy company that does good work. We can help. Figuring out the answers to these questions can help you make a confident, educated decision.
- How long have you been in business? An experienced company with long-term employees is typically a good one.
- Is your company insured? Any professional that works in your home should possess liability insurance to cover you in the case of accidental damage or injury.
- What kinds of licenses and certifications do your technicians carry? A truly professional AC repair company will require their experts to be licensed, certified and require ongoing education and training of their professionals to keep them up-to-date with industry trends and developments.
- Do you have any references you can share? A dependable company that can do AC repair should have a variety of references they’ll happily share with you. Check these references and find out all the details about AC repairs the prospective company has done.
- Will you give a written estimate? Make sure to get a written estimate so you can check all the facts involved with your AC repair. And remember, the cheapest estimate isn’t automatically the best estimate. Your detailed estimates should help you get rid of companies you aren’t wanting to work with, no matter how cheap they are.
- Do your technicians have experience working on my system? You may want to ensure the company you go with has experience working on your specific equipment, especially if it contains any less-common features.
- Will my AC repairs be warrantied? Work that has a warranty is a no-brainer. If a company isn’t okay standing behind their work, maybe you should move on.
If you’d like any more information about AC repairs and would like to talk through these questions with us, give Appalachian Heating a call at 304-707-0600. We’re happy to help!