As warmer weather starts, you might be wondering, is an AC tune-up worth it in Mount Hope? Particularly if your AC unit is up-to-date or was running just fine last summer.
Here’s one method to look at it. You wouldn’t purchase a brand-new automobile and never anticipate to request any maintenance for it, such as putting in fresh oil or purchasing new tires.
The same applies for your AC. It’s equipment that uses fuel and has moving pieces. Like a automobile, it can get leaks and its moving components can malfunction.
Having your system checked yearly by a Appalachian Heating tech can help spot small issues before they lead to large breakdowns. (And cause your equipment to stop running!)
Six Reasons to Tune Up Your AC in the Spring
- It keeps your system clean. Since your air conditioner is installed outdoors, it’s more susceptible to having a buildup of dirt, leaves and other yard refuse, which can majorly affect your system’s efficiency. While you can use our how to clean your AC guide, we recommend calling a professional to service intricate internal pieces.
- It keeps your unit efficient. Dirt and yard refuse that accumulate in your unit can make it work harder and decrease airflow. Both these issues can cause higher energy needs—and a more expensive utility bill!
- It could lengthen your system’s life span. A clean system is an efficient one and might even help it last for a longer period of time. That’s money that you’ll save on your monthly electricity costs and over the years, as you won’t have to get new equipment as quickly.
- It helps determine little problems before they turn into big, costly problems. During professional AC maintenance, your tech will keenly examine parts and complete a cycle of AC performance verifications. These in-depth procedures often allow us to locate problems before they turn into big problems that result in a pricey repair bill.
- It helps deliver worry-free comfort throughout the warmest days. After your AC is serviced, you’ll have peace of mind knowing your equipment is ready to give worry-free comfort. Even on the warmest days. It’s one of the wisest methods to keep your air conditioner from failing.
- It keeps your warranty in place. Most manufacturers call for regular maintenance to keep your warranty valid. Without this maintenance, your unit is open to early breakdowns and decreased efficiency.
What Does AC Maintenance Entail?
A premium AC tune-up should have an examination and maintenance work from a licensed HVAC specialist. Here’s some of the things we’ll perform:
We’ll inspect the subsequent areas and parts:
- Overall equipment condition
- Start-up sequence
- Thermostat adjustment
- Air filter
- Blower pieces and airflow
- Electrical connections
- Condenser coil
- Safety components
- Supply and return temperature
- Refrigerant pressure
- Condensate drains
This is just a portion of the jobs we’ll do:
- Install new air filters
- Secure electrical connections
- Confirm electrical flow
- Lubricate moving parts
- Clean condensate drains
- Clean condenser coil
Request Your AC Service Today with Appalachian Heating
Now is the best time to book your AC maintenance! Give our Appalachian Heating pros a shout at 304-707-0600 or contact us online to schedule your appointment. Before we visit your house, be sure to look at our exclusive offers for savings on your next service.