Is this year the year of a brand-new, high-efficiency Lennox furnace? With help from the Lennox Winter Promo, new installation projects are an excellent investment. And when you find the ideal make and model, it’s an investment you’ll benefit from for years to come
As your trusted team of heating specialists, Appalachian Heating boasts a reputation for expert furnace installation in Mount Hope. We use our vast expertise to recommend brands and features that offer bigger, better performance. And with the Lennox Winter Promo you could also see even more savings! But act fast, as this offer only lasts until February 2, 2024. Take a look at a few of the details below and give Appalachian Heating a call at 304-707-0600 when you’re ready to request your complimentary quote for 2024 furnace installation!
Exploring the Costs of a New Furnace
Like any utility system, you’ll want to consider all the factors that make up the total cost of a new furnace. Influences could be things like:
- Proper sizing of the furnace: Larger and multistory homes will want a more powerful furnace to provide enough heat for the entire property. A certified HVAC professional understands how to determine the best size furnace based on your personal heating needs.
- How much energy it uses: Higher efficiency furnaces deliver heat more evenly, lowering energy use without sacrificing comfort. Higher performance will mean a higher cost, but lower energy use means savings on your monthly bills. Just wait and see how much that can add up to!
- Additional Features: Furnaces with newer features like compatibility with smart thermostats are typically more expensive at first. But it’s also true, however, that such additions can make getting the most from your HVAC system a lot easier.
The core idea is that installing a new furnace is not just about the up-front cost – considering lifetime costs is equally as useful. Finally, you can’t wait until your current furnace is on its last leg. Well-timed furnace replacement ensures you aren’t wasting money on repair costs for the original.
4 Advantages of Installing a New Furnace
Getting a new furnace can deliver so much more for you and your home than just a steady supply of heat. High efficiency equipment can offer other benefits such as:
- High energy efficiency means lower bills: Modern furnaces are built to meet rigorous energy efficiency standards, helping lower your monthly utility bills.
- Better performance with options such as variable-speed motors: Variable-speed motors can adapt their performance to use minimal energy for the desired temperature.
- Integration with Smart Home Accessories: New furnaces can communicate with smart home accessories like a smart thermostat, opening new possibilities for managing your HVAC system more conveniently.
- Enhanced indoor air quality with better filter designs: The better your furnace’s air filter, the better your indoor air quality will be. Air quality is another important part of comfort, and filters reduce mold spores or pollutants.
Start 2024 Off Right with a New Furnace from Appalachian Heating
Upgrading your home’s comfort and efficiency is easier than it used to be. With a little help from the experts at Appalachian Heating, all you’ll have to worry about is let us know what you want from modern heating. Our team of expert installers will use every tool at their disposal to find and set you up with the furnace that meets those needs.
Interested in starting the new year on a more comfortable note? Ask for your free quote for new furnace installation today, and remember to take advantage of the Lennox Winter Promo.