At Appalachian Heating, we know that selecting a company you can believe in to complete AC repair in Mount Hope is important. We know how important it is to find a reliable company that does fantastic work. We can help. Figuring out the answers to these questions can help you make a confident, knowledgeable decision.
- How long have you been in business? A company that has been around a long time with long-term employees is often a good one.
- Is your company insured? Any expert that works in your home should have liability insurance to cover you in the case of accidental damage or injury.
- What kinds of licenses and certifications do your technicians have? A truly professional AC repair company will require their experts to be licensed, certified, and require ongoing education and training of their professionals to keep them up-to-date with the latest trends and developments.
- Do you have any references you can provide? A trustworthy company that provides AC repair should have a number of references they’ll happily provide you. Call these references and figure out all the details about AC repairs the prospective company has completed.
- Will you offer a written estimate? Make certain to get a written estimate so you can check all the facts involved with your AC repair. And remember, the cheapest estimate isn’t automatically the best estimate. Your detailed estimates should help you whittle down companies you aren’t wanting to work with, no matter how much less they are.
- Do your technicians have experience working on my system? You may want to be sure the company you pick has experience working on your brand of equipment, especially if there are any less-common features.
- Will my AC repairs be warrantied? Work that has a warranty is a no-brainer. If a company isn’t willing to stand behind their work, maybe you should move on.
If you’d like any more information about AC repairs and would like to talk about these questions with us, give Appalachian Heating a call at 304-707-0600. We’re happy to help!