As warmer weather starts, you could be considering, is an AC tune-up worth it in Beckley and Mount Hope? Even if your cooling unit is up-to-date or was working just fine last summer.
Here’s one way to contemplate it. You wouldn’t get a brand-new vehicle and never expect to schedule any work for it, such as putting in fresh oil or putting on new tires.
The same applies for your air conditioner. It’s a machine that uses fuel and has moving pieces. Like a automobile, it can develop leaks and its moving components can wear out.
Having your unit examined annually by a Appalachian Heating expert can help locate minor issues before they become major malfunctions. (And cause your air conditioning to stop working!)
6 Reasons to Tune Up Your AC in the Spring
- It keeps your system clean. Since your cooling system is placed outdoors, it’s more vulnerable to having a buildup of dirt, leaves and other yard clippings, which can greatly lower your system’s efficiency. While you can try our how to clean your AC guide, we recommend calling a specialist to maintain delicate internal components.
- It keeps your AC efficient. Dirt and yard refuse that collect inside your system can make it work harder and lower airflow. Both these issues can cause higher energy needs—and a more expensive cooling bill!
- It could prolong your unit’s life span. A clean system is an efficient one and may even help it last for a longer period of time. That’s money that you won’t spend on your monthly energy bill and over the long run, since you won’t have to buy new equipment as quickly.
- It helps find little troubles before they become large, costly problems. During professional AC maintenance, your technician will keenly inspect components and perform a set of cooling performance checks. These detailed measures often allow us to identify troubles before they create major problems that cause an expensive repair bill.
- It helps ensure stress-free cooling throughout the warmest days. After your air conditioner is tuned up, you’ll have peace of mind realizing your equipment is well-prepared to deliver worry-free air. Even on the warmest days. It’s one of the wisest methods to keep your air conditioner from failing.
- It keeps your warranty in place. Most manufacturers require annual maintenance to keep your warranty going. Without this work, your equipment is open to advanced breakdowns and limited efficiency.
What Does AC Maintenance Entail?
A premium AC maintenance should include an examination and maintenance work from an experienced HVAC tech. Here’s some of the things we’ll do:
We’ll check the subsequent areas and pieces:
- Complete equipment state
- Start-up progression
- Thermostat calibration
- Air filter
- Blower parts and airflow
- Electrical connections
- Condenser coil
- Safety controls
- Supply and return temperature
- Refrigerant pressure
- Condensate drains
This is just a segment of the work we’ll do:
- Replace air filters
- Secure electrical connections
- Verify electrical flow
- Grease moving parts
- Unclog condensate drains
- Clean condenser coil
Request Your AC Tune-Up Today with Appalachian Heating
Today is the perfect time to book your AC maintenance! Give our Appalachian Heating pros a ring at 304-707-0600 or contact us online to request your appointment. Before we visit your house, don’t forget to browse our special offers for savings on your next maintenance.